2011年4月17日星期日

hold on together

【Don't lose your way with each passing day
You've come so far, don't throw it away
Live believing, dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story, Faith hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by, for you and I

Souls in the wind must learn how to bend
Seek out a star, hold on till the end
Valley, mountain, there is a fountain
Washes our tears all away
Worlds are swaying, someone is praying
Please let them come home to stay

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by, for you and I

When we are out there in the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark, we'll feel the light
Warm our hearts … Everyone

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
As high as souls can fly
The clouds roll by, for you and I 】

曾经疯狂迷恋西点的时候,最喜欢的这首歌,
喜欢它的歌词,

淡淡的小忧伤,缓慢却带着有力的节拍
讲述一个寻梦的过程与坚守信念的故事

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
The clouds roll by, for you and I



    走在黑沙海滩上,卷起的海浪冲刷着海岸,海水漫过脚丫,蹲下当我端详那凝聚的黑细沙勾勒出的脚印,脚印下面的秘密是,留下烦恼,留下快乐,甚至留下人生的喜怒哀乐。每一个人都在走过这片迷人的海滩同时,或多或少都会留下一些属于自己独特的脚印,留下我们生命旅程的痕迹。在我们不断奋斗岁月里,带着坚定的信念,无畏无惧,向前走,此时再回首,看那身后的脚印,无论结果如何,至少证明我们曾经努力过。那敢问前方的路在何方?路就在脚下。






抛下无谓的束缚,
抓住我们的梦想,

在信念的灯塔下,
为我们照亮前行的路。

从这里
起航!

沒有留言:

發佈留言